Scroll down to find out more about the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder.
SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Description
For those of us who have multiple cats in our homes, we all know that feeding time can be somewhat difficult.
You’ll have some cats that aren’t hungry (although very unlikely),
Some cats that don’t like eating around other cats,
Some cats that become fussy unless their food is perfectly fresh,
And some cats that go around trying to eat everyone else’s food even after they’ve finished their own!
It can be quite a tricky situation.
What’s more, you might find yourself in a situation where only one of your cats requires a special prescription diet.
For this reason, it is important that you make sure that the cat in question is the only one who has access to this food.
“Okay then, you make some good points, but what’s the solution?” you say.
Ah-hah! Yes, the solution…
In today’s world, mostly all cats are microchipped.
“Right” you mutter…
Yes, well this is important.
As each cat has their own individual microchip, it means they also have their own identification code.
“Ok, can you get to the point?” you say in a slightly frustrated tone.
The point is that you can use your cats unique code to grant them, and only them, access to their food.
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder works similarly to a cat flap.
When your cat approaches the feeder, it will only open to them if it recognises their chip.
So, what you do is register each of your cat’s microchip to one of the pet feeders, and then only they will be allowed to access the food inside.
“Genius!” you say with some excitement.
Yes, we’d have to agree with you there.
What this means is that you can control what food, and how much of that food, each of your cats has access too.
With the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder, you can stay on top of weight management diets and prescription diets.
Best of all? The protective cover keeps your cat’s food fresh and free of flies so that you won’t be throwing away any stale untouched food.
For more specific information, scroll down to the key features section where you will continue to be impressed.
SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Key Features
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder offers a range of impressive features:
- Designed for multi-pet homes: program your cat’s microchip to the feeder to ensure only they can access the food
- Prescription food: make sure the cat who needs the prescription food gets what they need
- Good for diet monitoring
- Compatible with most common microchips
- Works with the SureFlap RFID collar tags (one included)
- Suitable for all food types: both dry and wet
- Bowl capacity: 400ml or two pouches of wet food
- Keeps food fresh: sealed food ensures maximum freshness throughout the day
- Battery life: 6 months (4x C cell batteries)
- Low battery indicator
- Stores up to 32 pet identities – stored even if batteries are removed
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Additional accessories: multiple colours to choose from (pink, green, blue, black)
- By the makers of the World’s Best Microchip Cat Flap
SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Summary
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder is perfect to those who have multiple cats.
You’ll be reassured that the food you put down for Mr. Fluffy won’t be stolen by Miss. Whiskers.
Not only that, but it’s protective cover ensures that the food stays fresh and protected all day long.
- Ease of Use
- Value for Money
- Keeps food fresh and moist
- Suitable for multi-cat households
- Good for administering prescription food
- Prevents cats from stealing food
- Easy to set-up and use
- May take time for cat to adapt
- No timer control
- No ice pack to keep food cool
- Not dishwasher safe
More Automatic Pet Feeder Reviews
Read more cat technology reviews