You’re about to be amazed. Scroll down and find out what the PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder can do for you.
PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder Description
Life can get busy sometimes
You may have found yourself working late
Or maybe you’re away from home for a few days
If so, the question becomes…
“Who’s going to feed the cat?”
Because they certainly aren’t going to measure themselves out a healthy portion size…
Hmm, a tricky one!
You could leave out a large, over-piled bowl of food and let them eat themselves into a food coma
You could teach them to get out the measuring cup and pour themselves a bowl of food
But these aren’t the best options…
Wait, is there even a best option?
Oh yes. There is something much better.
Introducing the PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder
This smart pet feeder completely automates the whole pet feeding system.
You can put all your worries to one side and let this masterful piece of technology take over for you.
You simply fill it up with your cat’s favorite dry food,
Download the app off the iOS or Android app store,
Connect the smart pet feeder to your Wi-Fi,
And away you go.
You’ll never have to worry about topping up the food bowl every again.
But what now?
It’s straightforward and it’s uncomplicated – anyone can do it.
Simply open up the app and start customizing the times that you want the smart pet feeder to release the food.
You can choose from a range of portion sizes, from 1/8 cup to 4 cups, suiting your cat’s specific dietary needs.
Whether you’re out of town, or aren’t returning home until late, you can be sure that your cat is being fed.
Still in disbelief?
You’ll even receive notifications about when your cat has been fed so that you can relax and enjoy your own meal.
Want to know what’s really great about the PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder?
No matter how wide your cat opens its eyes and pretends that they haven’t been fed, this automatic smart cat feeder won’t give in to your cat’s constant nagging.
The perfect solution to maintaining a healthy cat diet.
For more information on this feature-packed smart cat feeder, scroll down and check out all its key features.
PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder Key Features
The PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder offers a range of impressive features:
- App controlled: use your iOS or Android smartphone to control your cat’s meals from anywhere via the free Smart Feed app
- Wi-Fi enabled: connects to your home’s wireless router (2.4GHz)
- Notifications: receive notifications that your pet has been fed for peace of mind
- Offline mode: if Wi-Fi connection is lost, the feeder will still work to the schedule you have set
- Customizable meal times: up to 12 meals to schedule
- Holds up to 24 cups of dry or semi-moist food
- Portion size: from 1/8 cup to 4 cups, you can customize the amount of food realised to your cat’s needs
- Feed Now option: dispense food outside the scheduled feeding times
- Slow Feed option: slowly releases food over a 15-minute period to prevent gulping and vomiting
- Conveyor design: prevents the jamming of food
- Compatible with most shapes and sizes of dry and semi-moist food
- Cat proof: prevents your cat from trying to break in and steal more food
- Dishwasher friendly: the lid, hopper, bowl and bowl holder are top-shelf dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning
- Hygienic material: BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
- Battery backup: 4x alkaline D-cell batteries (not included in original packaging) – lasts around 7 days on battery life
PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder Summary
For those who are constantly on the move, but want the best for their cat.
The PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder is a top-of-the-range pet feeder that’ll take care of your cats’ diet for you.
Not only will you save time, but you’ll also be able to relax knowing that your cat is in great hands.
It’s time to take control, and what better way to do it other than investing in the PetSafe Smart Pet Feeder.
- Ease of Use
- Value for Money
- App controlled with real-time notifications
- Customizable meals times
- Offline mode
- Dishwasher friendly parts
- Large food capacity
- Excellent option for those always on the go
- Only controlled through one phone
- No notification of low food quantity
- More expensive
More Automatic Pet Feeder Reviews
Read more cat technology reviews