It’s time to find out about what the PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder can do for you.
PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder Description
Looking after a cat is a big responsibility.
There are lots of small little things you need to keep tabs on.
Sometimes it can be a bit too much and you might lose track of some of the important things.
One of the most important things to keeps tabs on then is your cat’s diet.
We’ve all seen a cat that a somewhat a bit too tubby, also known as a ‘chonker’.
When we see these pictures, or videos, our initial reaction is to have a good laugh.
That’s fine, because, we’ll admit, some of them are too funny to NOT laugh at (we’ve all had a good giggle).
But on a more serious note, maintaining a healthy cat diet is very important to your cat’s health (link)
“Ah, man! Why’d you have to ruin the fun!” you think…
C’mon, you know yourself that it’s true.
One of the best ways to ensure that your cat stays on the right path is through its diet.
This means that you only feed them at set times and you feed them the right amount.
It also means that you don’t give in to those well-known “feed me more or I’ll die” moans 5 minutes after they’ve just been fed (who’s guilty?)
“Oh, but, that sounds like a lot of effort” you say…
Yes, it can be a lot of effort if you did it yourself,
But what if we told you that there’s something to do it for you.
“Ok, I’m liking the sound of this” you reply.
Introducing the PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder.
You can program this feeder to automatically dispense the right portion sizes at the exact times you choose.
Yeah, pretty awesome, right?
By using the PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder, you can relax knowing that this smart machine is doing all the harder work for you.
And by hard work we mean taking care of portion control and accurate measuring’s.
Simply set it up using the easy to use LCD screen and it will do the rest for you.
Want to know a really cool and considerate feature it has?
Ok, we’ll tell you…
There’s an option for Slow Feed.
“Slow Feed?” you reply.
Yes, slow feed.
The slow feed option releases the food over the course of 15-minutes to prevent your cat from gulping down all the food in one go.
This is great for preventing bloating and vomiting.
But that’s not all it can do.
Check out the key features section below to find out all of the other awesome features the PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder provides.
PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder Key Features
The PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder offers a range of impressive features:
- Programmable feeder
- Schedule up to 12 meals
- Customizable meal portions: 1/8 cup to 4 cups
- Slow Feed mode: slowly release food over 15 minutes to prevent your cat from eating too quickly
- Immediate Feed Mode: releases next set meal instantly
- Pause Feed Mode: temporarily stops feeding without losing programmed feeding schedule
- Pre-set feeding option for quick setup
- Translucent lid and hopper – easy for you to see when the food needs topping up
- LCD Screen: 5-button navigation for easy programming
- Lock Control Panel: avoid any accidental changes to the settings by locking the control panel
- Holds up to 24 cups of dry food
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Hygienic materials: BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
- Battery powered: 4x D alkaline batteries (not included)
- Power adapter (sold separately)
- Average battery life: 1 year
- Compatible with most dry and semi-moist pet foods
- Air-tight lid: keeps food fresh
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder Summary
You value your time, and you value your cat’s health.
What better way to improve both by fully automating your cat’s feeding schedule.
Let the PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder take over so you don’t have to worry about maintaining a feeding schedule.
It’s that simple.
PetSafe Automatic Pet Feeder Review
- Ease of Use
- Value for Money
- Customizable meal plans
- Hygienic materials
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Knock-over proof
- Translucent hopper to see when it needs refilling
- 2-year warranty
- Power adapter sold separately
- Food dispensing can be noisy
- The default bowl can be too deep for cats
- No remote control (app)
- Can be tricky feeding multiple cats
More Automatic Pet Feeder Reviews
Read more cat technology reviews