What Is A GPS Cat Tracker?
Let us put a GPS Cat Tracker into context for you:
Sometimes our cats decide to just wonder off.
Just like that, they up and go.
Off on an exciting adventure.
That’s great for them, but not so great for us.
While they’re out exploring what the world has to offer, we are sitting worried wondering all the worst possibilities that could have happened.
It doesn’t have to be like this.
It can all change when you decide to purchase a GPS Cat Tracker.
Cat Trackers are fantastic pieces of technology that allow us to track where our cat goes.
You simply attach the device to their collar, or the device comes integrated into a collar itself, and then you connect to the app on your phone.
How Does It Work?
A GPS Cat Tracker works similarly to how our phones operate.
Inside lies a SIM card.
It is this SIM card that allows you to track where your cat goes.
Once the SIM card has been activated, the cat tracker becomes a location transmitter using 2G/3G network connections.
As and when your cat decides to go off on an adventure, the device will be sending out location signals to nearby cellular towers.
To discover where your cat is, you simply open up the tracking app on your smartphone, tablet or computer and there you will find not only their location, but also their location history.
What Are The Benefits Of Having One?
Having a GPS Cat Tracker is like opening a door to an undiscovered world.
How many times have you and your friends or family had a conversation about the possibilities of where your cat goes on adventures to, how far they actually go and if they are actually going to the same place over and over again?
If you’re like us, you’ll have had that conversation many times over.
Luckily for you, many of these unanswered questions can finally be answered.
Yes, you guessed it, a cat tracker can help you discover the answers to these frustrating questions.
So, what are the benefits of having a cat tracker? Let’s find out:
- Real-time tracking: find the location of your cat in real-time.
- Location history: find out where your cat has been, and where they go most often.
- Activity monitoring: find out how active, or inactive, your cat is throughout the day.
- Geofencing: set virtual barriers on a map and get notifications as to when your cat leaves the boundaries you’ve set
- Easy access: the data provided by the cat tracker can easily be viewed across all platforms.
- Peace of mind: finally, you can relax having found out some of your cats previously unknown habits.
GPS Cat Tracker Reviews:
Read more Cat Technology Reviews.